Welcome Members and Friends of the OYC
The Oakmont Yacht Club is An elegant landmark in the suburbs of Pittsburgh, it is situated on the banks of the Allegheny River, 13 miles northeast of downtown Pittsburgh.
The club holds its place as the oldest inland Yacht Club in the United States. It was established on July 4, 1903 by C.V. Tiers and a group of friends who loved boating and were devoted to the club and its members.
That same commitment and tradition continues today at the OYC. Read more...
MARK YOUR CALENDAR FOR UPCOMING EVENTS:
NOVEMBER 14,, 2014 - TURKEY BINGO 7:30 (upstairs)
NOVEMBER 14,, 2014 6:00-9:00 - $12.95
“TURKEY W/ ALL THE TRIMMINGS BUFFET”
Turkey, Ham, Stuffing, Mashed Potatoes, Gravy and Veggies ***IF YOU THINK YOU MIGHT BE ATTENDING THE BUFFET…
GIVE US A CALL OR EMAIL THE OFFICE (we need a head count)
NOVEMBER 22, 2014 - Oakmont Light Up Night Celebration at OYC
featuring entertainment by one of our favorite bands, the band "LOCAL"
Buffet Dinner, Drink Specials. Details to follow.
- PASTA REGGIANO $13.95 Penne pasta with marinara, topped with crumbled sausage, peppers & onions
- ROMANO CHICKEN SALAD $10.95 Garden salad topped with chicken breaded with Romano cheese & melted mozzarella
- CHICKEN PICCATA $15.95 Chicken cooked in lemon & wine sauce
- SPICY SHRIMP APPETIZER $8.95 Lightly breaded shrimp served with ranch dressing
- PENNE ALA VODKA $14.95 Topped with grilled chicken & sautéed mushrooms
- JAMBALAYA $15.95 with choritzo sausage & rice
- CAJUN CATFISH SALAD $10.95 Garden salad topped with fresh cooked catﬁsh
- TUSCAN RAVIOLI $14.95 Chicken & cheese ravioli topped with creamy roasted garlic, spinach & mushrooms
Banquet Room Rental available for Birthday Parties, Showers, Dinners, Reunions, and Weddings. Book the Banquet Room and check out the new menus.
Pittsburgh Power Squadron - Announcing 2013 classes at the Oakmont Yacht Club:
American Boating Course: All are Five, Two Hour Sessions. All meet the PA Fish and Boat Commission Requirements. Classes begin: April 28, May 5, 12, 19, 26 (Sundays 1-3 p.m.)