For information on Seasonal or Winter Dockage, please contact the Marina Dockmaster, Gary Cagle
at email@example.com or 412-828-9847.
The Oakmont Yacht Club Marina offers seasonal and winter dockage to club members. To dock with us, you must be a member of the Oakmont Yacht Club. If you are interested in learning more about docking, rates, and guidelines, please contact the dockmaster at 412-828-9847.
OYC Marina offers:
- Electric - 30amp or 50amp
- Secure, live feed Security Cameras monitoring 24/7
- Free Wireless Internet (password protected)
- Clubhouse Women/Men Showers
- Clubhouse Washer and Dryer
- Secured Keyless Entry to dock
- Guest dock is available to all members to stop by if traveling or if you want to visit for the day (based on availability & approval from dockmaster
- Extended guest dock stays available upon availability & approval from dockmaster. (Transient fees apply.)
- OYC Restaurant and Bar Access
- New dock spaces added in 2014 for smaller watercraft
Accessing the Secure Cameras
What to expect once you successfully login:
NOTE: The first time you log in, you might be prompted to download a free, third party software that is required to run the program called Active X. Agree to the terms, and download the software.
- Enter the Username and Password provided (in all lower case).
- If you are using Microsoft Internet Explorer enter it in the first login.
- If you are using Firefox, Chrome, or any other browser - use the second login.
Note: If you are attempting to log in from a business or a network that is extremely secure, you may run into an issue and may need to answer additional prompts.