Welcome Members and Friends of the OYC
The Oakmont Yacht Club is An elegant landmark in the suburbs of Pittsburgh,it is situated on the banks of the Allegheny River, 13 miles northeast of downtown Pittsburgh.
The club holds its place as the oldest inland Yacht Club in the United States. It was established on July 4, 1903 by C.V. Tiers and a group of friends who loved boating and were devoted to the club and its members. That same commitment and tradition continues today at the OYC. Read more...
MARK YOUR CALENDAR FOR UPCOMING EVENTS:
- November 9th, 6 p.m. - Murder Mystery Dinner (Read more...)
- November 10th, 1 p.m. kick-off - Steeler Sunday featuring Chicken Wings
- November 16th, 7 p.m. - Turkey Bingo
- November 21rst, 6- 9 p.m. SPECIAL Dinner NIGHT!!
Take a Break from cooking and come out for a Special Dinner featuring:
Prime Rib Dinner $17.95
Broiled Salmon w/ Dill Sauce $15.95
Chicken Francaise $15.95
Grilled Chicken Salad $ 9.95
Steak Salad $10.95
November 23 - Turkey Bingo
- November 30th - Breakfast with Santa reservations due now!! (Read more...)
- December 14 - Tom and Jerry Cocktail Party
- Decemberr 31 - New Year's Eve
STEELERS SUNDAYS.. Come and watch the game inside or out on the deck. Bucket of Beers Special!
Banquet Room Rental available for Birthday Parties, Showers, Dinners, Reunions, and Weddings. Book the Banquet Room and check out the new menus.
Banquet Room Rental available for Birthday Parties, Showers, Dinners, Reunions, and Weddings. Book the Banquet Room and check out the new Light Fare options.
Pittsburgh Power Squadron - Announcing 2013 classes at the Oakmont Yacht Club:
American Boating Course: All are Five, Two Hour Sessions. All meet the PA Fish and Boat Commission Requirements. Classes begin: April 28, May 5, 12, 19, 26 (Sundays 1-3 p.m.)